Monday, March 23, 2009

WARNING: Outbreaks of Susie Homemaker Disease on the rise!

There is definitely something wrong with me.  I've been quite clean and somewhat domestic all semester.  But this morning?  I took it to a whole new level.  A rather unhealthy, potentially perilous, level if you ask me.  How do I know?  Well, I suppose I can't be sure, but I'll list the presenting symptoms, and you can make your own diagnosis:
1. woke up early (9 or so on a day with no classes)
2. cleaned my room
3. ate breakfast and washed all the dishes in the sink
4. cleaned the kitchen 
5. sorted my laundry
6. cleaned the rest of the common area in my flat 
7. made cookie dough
8. Put the first batch of cookies in the oven 
9. put my laundry in the washing machine 
10. took out my first batch of cookies, prepared the second one and changed into running clothes
11. took my clothes out of the wash and put them in the dryer
12. put in a second batch of cookies and of course took them out
13. went grocery shopping
14. wiped down the refrigerator before i put my things back into it (it was filthy!)
15. checked emails and such
16. went for a jog
17. took my clothes out of the dryer
18. Put on my clean clothes in my clean room in my clean flat with the aroma of freshly baked cookies wafting through the air. 

Strange.  Even Stranger, I largely repeated the process on Saturday morning when I spent over two hours cleaning my flat and washing jeans and going for a jog etc.  No cookies on Saturday I suppose, so that's a slight improvement?  But I did wash a HECK of a lot more dishes!  

This could be an issue  .  .  .  any suggestions?

1 comment: