Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Work Work Work, pooor Cinderelly

To my dearest friends and fellow country persons (whichever country you may be in)

For those of you who are slightly puzzled by the title of this blog, let me explain.  Mumsy darling (and whomever else has bought me bags over the past few years) has deemed pink to be an excellent color for my school bags. (Strangely my favorite color is not pink, but blue).  Therefore, friends on campus have come to identify me in clod and dreary south bend by my bright pink bags.  They oftentimes chastise me for leaving it where they could trip over it at the entrance to the dining hall or, conversely, thank their lucky stars I have such a distinguishable bag so they know they're not awkwardly hailing down some mysterious Laura look alike.

Either way, pink bags have become an integral part of my Notre Dame experience, and I would hate to leave them out of a semester in London :)  Therefore, let the adventures begin.  Pink bags and all :)  Peace! 

. . . and I bit of haiku for the poetry lover.  Quality, real quality.
Big pretty pink bags
House my life on campus 
Now head to London

No comments:

Post a Comment